|Minimum Order Quantity||28 Ton|
Our range of Lime Powder is also known as hydrated lime or calcium hydroxide or slaked lime that is used in solution as a bleach. Our range is a dry powder that is formulated by controlled slaking of quicklime with water. Exothermic reaction is captured and used to dissolve the excess slaking water. For "slurry lime" surplus amount of water is not evaporated and the hydrate leftovers as a water suspension.
Applications of Lime Powder are as follows
• Used as a construction chemical
• Used as a Industrial chemical
• Used as a Metallurgical chemical
• Used as a environmental chemical, etc.
We offer the best Quality products of Lime suitable for versatile uses. Consistency in Quality and suitability for customers are the major merits of our products. Our products are available under the following technical specification in which we can make available a different percentage of parameters like moisture, acid insoluble, mesh size, etc. than the one mentioned below according to the needs of customers.
Hydrated Lime/ Slaked Lime (Calcium Hydroxide)
Hydrated Lime having higher percentage of Calcium Hydroxide (+90%) over low grade (65% Purity)Hydrated Lime
• REDUCED REACTION TIME : The rate of chemical reaction depends upon the degree of purity of the Chemical being used. Higher the purity , lesser would be the reaction time .
• REDUCED CONSUMPTION :
By Quantitative Analysis it is established that 1 M.T. of 90% grade Hydrated Lime is equivalent to 1.378 M.T. of 65% purity Grade . Thus there is a reduction of 37.8% in consumption.
• REDUCED HANDLING COST ETC : By using this high purity material , handling charges inclusive manpower can be reduced by 37% due to reduction in consumption . This is a direct saving in labour cost by the same proportion.
• REDUCED TRANSPORTATION COST : Total transportation cost for carrying Low Grade (65% Purity) Hydrated Lime = Cost of Carrying 65% Pure material + Cost of Carrying 35% impure material.
Total transportation Cost for carrying High Grade (90% Purity) Hydrated Lime = Cost of carrying 90 % Pure material +Cost of carrying 10% impure material.
Thus it's clear that with same transportation Cost 25% more pure material / utilizable material can be transported .
• LESS STORAGE SPACE : As there will be reduction in consumption ,less Godown space would be required for storage purpose , there by, reducing storage problem Inventory cost.
• MINIMIZED DISPOSAL PROBLEM : Due to less consumption less sludge would be generated
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Ton|
|Packaging Type||FABRIC BAG|
We are a highly acclaimed firm engaged in offering products of the best quality to clients. We trade the best quality Lime Powder available to clients within the stipulated period of time at leading market prices. We have garnered a loyal client base by offering the best quality of lime powder to clients in an assortment of sizes. Clients can avail this fine-textured powder from us at reasonable market prices. This powder is known for its pure and unadulterated composition. These are inspected on their quality prior to dispatch.
Long shelf life